|Company Name||EcoRevolution Co., Ltd.|
|Establishment||December 1, 2003|
|Representative||Takeo Miyashita / President|
|Address||2F, F Building, 4-26-14, Honjo, Sumida-ku, Tokyo Japan|
Tel. +81-3-5610-6998, Fax. +81-3-5610-2265
|Banks||Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ, Ltd.|
- Export and import of semiconductors, electronic parts and its application products.
Cross trading and domestic Sales and Consulting.
- Sales, Consulting and Vicarious audit execution of Chinese electronic parts.
Takeo Miyashita, Director President
Co-founder and Director president.
Former Vice president at Tomen Electronics America, Inc.
He was also a business development manager of Digital Telephone Answering Device (DTAD) chipset and Digital Cordless Phone chipset (Base Band and RFIC) by DSP Group, starting from zero business to US$45 millon (currently US$150 millon) in business in Japan for 7 years. Significant experience with lots of Start-up companies and proven lots of design-win.
- 22 years experience of Sales / Marketing
- 1991: Joined Tomen Corporation
- 1992: Joined Tomen Electronics Corp
- 1998: Sales manager for DSP Group´s Products
- 1999: Senior Manager in Tomen Electronics America, Inc
- 2000: General Manager/Vice President in Tomen Electronics America, Inc
- 2003 Started up ECOREVOLUTION Co., LTD. in Japan as a founder and President